Now BBA Accredited!
After months of waiting, we've finally received the final approved draft of the BBA Agrement Certificate for the Hyperdesmo system! This makes it the Worlds leading BBA certified PU liquid for flat roofing! The system has been assessed by the BBA and certified as fit for its intended use provided it is installed, used and maintained according to our application guidelines!
This also means that it's the most cost-effective BBA certified PU liquid system ever! It can be applied in two coats, or one coat with Accelerator 3000A, to give a very thin membrane which means you'll need less material which will save you money! You can see a copy of the certificate right here - BBA Agrement Certificate 18/5567
The Worlds Leading BBA Certified PU Liquid!
This is huge news for you! It opens up some massive doors for you. Many jobs, especially large industrial or public sector work, insist on only BBA Accredited products being used. We've known about the World leading performance of Hyperdesmo compared to any other liquid system out there but, without BBA, the opportunities to use it were sometimes limited.
Now that final barrier is gone! You can offer the same great performance and speed of application but now it's backed up by our BBA!
The key points from this certificate are...
- Weathertightness - the system will resist the passage of moisture into the building
- Properties in relation to fire - the system can enable a roof to be unrestricted under the national Building Regulations.
- Adhesion - the adhesion of the system is sufficient to resist the effects of any likely wind suction and the effect of thermal or other minor movement likely to occur in practice.
- Resistance to foot traffic - the system, when applied with Hyperdesmo-Ady top coat, will accept without damage the limited foot traffic and loads associated with installation and maintenance.
- Durability - under normal service conditions and when used under protection or in non-accessible areas, the system will provide a durable waterproof covering with a service life of at least 25 years.
This is on top of all the things that made Hyperdesmo great to begin with, including
- It's fast curing - it can be fully waterproof in as little as 1 hour
- Easy application - its unique formulation means that it can be applied in just one coat to give a bubble and defect free membrane, no matter how thick its applied. It can be applied by a brush, roller or even sprayed.
- Ideal for difficult jobs - It often doesn't need full fibre reinforcement (apart from on joints or on felt/asphalt) and a variant on it, Hyperdesmo Particular, can easily be applied to box gutters and lead valleys.
- Long Working Life Expectancy - it is certified by BBA and EOTA to have a 25 year working life expectancy. In fact, it achieved the BBA certificate at a thickness of just 0.95mm making it the lightest polyurethane liquid waterproofing system on the market!
Extremely Cost Effective - We'll Beat ANY Like for Like Quote!
We know, with absolute certainty, that you'll pay less for our products than any other liquids on the market. Because we manufacture and supply directly to contractors we can keep our costs extremely low.
If you've received a quote for another liquid system we will guarantee to beat it. Even if you've been quoted for a different type of roofing system, we're still confident you'll save money using Hyperdesmo. How quickly the materials can be applied, along with the fact you'll need fewer operatives to apply it, means your labour costs will be slashed!