With our offices getting busier and busier we’re looking to hire a new Internal Technical Advisor.
Alchimica Building Chemicals are a worldwide manufacturer of liquid waterproof systems and adhesives. We have been established for over 35 years and distribute systems in over 100 countries across 5 continents.
We are constantly seeking opportunities to supply innovative, high quality waterproofing systems to the building industry and have experienced rapid growth year on year driven from within the business and as such we now enjoy a unique position within the market. The company continues to grow and develop, with new opportunities arising frequently as we expand our range of products and our customer base.
We supply both the specialist installer and private label sectors and an important part of our service to both is the provision of expert advice and guidance on the correct application and installation of the systems and products we supply.
About the Role
Due to continued expansion of the company, we have a requirement for an Internal Technical Advisor. This exciting opportunity will be based at our Pembrokeshire office and will involve providing technical support to our customer base throughout the UK and Ireland.
The successful candidate will be required to provide specialist technical support relating to our range of systems and products to parties such as approved contractors, merchants, project managers, architects and engineers
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Providing technical support via telephone, video call and site visits
- Creating Construction Method Statements and Technical Specifications for application and installation of our systems and products
- Dealing with customer enquiries, providing advice and guidance on system and product choice and requirements
- Investigation and resolution of issues experienced by customers during the use of our systems and products
The Technical Support Advisor will be a primary point of contact for clients and will aid with enquiries relating to the company’s range of liquid waterproofing both before and after sales. You will work alongside the company’s sales team to help ensure enquiries are converted into sales by providing the expertise to reassure the customer.
You may also be required to carry out live product demonstrations and conduct training alongside our Product Training Technicians.
The Ideal Person
It is important that we find the right person for the role and that the successful candidate has not just the knowledge and expertise but the attitude and approach that we look for in people. The candidate will have an extensive background in the construction waterproofing sector with at least 5 years hands-on experience.
The successful candidate will:
- Have working knowledge of the standards and regulations within the liquid waterproofing sealant and adhesive industries
- Possess excellent communication and influencing skills
- Have a professional and confident manner
- Be able to read and interpret technical drawings and calculate material requirements
- Ideally have knowledge of AutoCAD
- Have worked in a technical based role within the liquid waterproofing, sealant and adhesive industries
- Be proficient in office IT such as email communication and Microsoft Office
- Be eligible to work and live in the UK and hold a UK driving licence as travel will be an essential part of this role.
This is a full-time position. Salary negotiable based on experience and individual merit. References will be required upon appointment.
If you’re interested in applying then please send a copy of your CV, along with a brief covering letter, to email@example.com
Like Our Post? Then Give Us A Share:
For more information on our products please get in touch...