Polyurethane Liquid Waterproofing Systems from Alchimica for Roofing
When it comes to waterproofing a flat roof, polyurethane liquid waterproofing systems are hard to beat. You apply them as a viscous liquid which will cure to give a seamless membrane.
Polyurethane liquid waterproofing systems are also very versatile. You can renovate virtually any roofing substrate with them, including felt, asbestos, epdm, metal, cement, osb and single ply. They’re really useful when it comes to roof details such as upstands, roof lights and air conditioning units. Because they’re a liquid they can easily be applied to awkward areas, even if you do need to use geotextile reinforcement.
Why Hyperdesmo Polyurethane Liquid Waterproofing Systems?
With more polyurethane liquid waterproofing systems on the market than ever, why consider Hyperdesmo?
One of the biggest benefits of Hyperdesmo over other polyurethane liquid waterproofing systems is how easy it is to apply.
- Hyperdesmo is a single component system. You don’t need to add anything to it before you apply the system.
- You can be apply it in just one coat. You’ll usually need to apply multiple coats to achieve the necessary thickness. You only need to apply one with Hyperdesmo
- On many substrates, other than locally, you don’t need any fibre reinforcement. You won’t spend half your time rolling out fibre and making sure it’s properly bedded into the liquid with no kinks (the only exception is on felt/asphalt)
We've worked hard to make sure that Hyperdesmo meets the standards that you expect of it. The key certifications it has are:
- BBA Accredited for a 25 year system at just 1.5kg/m2
- CE Mark
- B(roof)T4 - find out more about it here
- You can achieve a fully waterproof membrane that’s just 0.95mm thick. This gives a membrane that is lightweight. Because you’ll need less material your costs are kept down . The stress on the roof is also reduced.
- You can buy direct from us. As a global leader in the manufacture polyurethane liquid waterproofing systems, your costs are lower because there are no middle men. Prices start from just £15/m2 for the primer and the topcoat for a small roof and on bigger projects the cost is even lower.
- The ease of application means your staff will spend less time on a job, reducing your costs even further. This will also free them up quicker so that they can move onto the next job.
Full Product Training
We regularly hold product training days. Even if you and your staff are familiar with polyurethane liquid waterproofing systems this is still the best way for you to become confident when installing Hyperdesmo. You can find out more about the training courses, and our next available date, here