We are currently looking to employ a high-energy, results driven person with a willingness to learn to join our rapidly expanding team, as a Trainee Technical Sales Representative. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all sizes within the region. Ideal candidates should be competitive and eager to advance through a clearly defined career and earnings path.
We require an individual who is flexible, full of confidence, self-motivated, passionate and a people person.
· Meet monthly targets by diligently contacting and qualifying every inbound lead
· Partner with experienced Sales Executives to help fill their pipeline and learn how to close deals
· Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through the creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in the platform
· Produce customer feedback to the Development Team to ensure customers satisfaction at all times for each product.
· Be Able to clearly communicate information by phone, email and face to face,
· Good knowledge of social media platforms and tools
· Excellent organisational skills
· Full UK driving licence with little or no endorsements
· Knowledge and experience using Microsoft office
· A team player, hardworking, passionate, enthusiastic, confident and charismatic
· 1-2 years’ experience within a sales/customer facing role will be an advantage, but not essential.
· Knowledge of the building and or chemical trade will be an advantage, but not essential.
· Attractive bonus scheme
· Company Vehicle
· Company Phone
· Company Laptop
· Full in house technical and practical training provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
The office is based in Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire though the role will involve travel all over the UK.
If you are interested, please send your CV and brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like Our Post? Then Give Us A Share:
For more information on our products please get in touch...